Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Helloooo summer! well...the 2nd half at least :-)

I haven't posted in forever so I thought I'd say hi to my faithful reader :-) It is kind of crazy how quickly time can go, June has come and gone so fast! I have been trying to find a job and for some reason was having a lot of trouble getting hired, odd considering I have a pretty decent resume. You wanna know something kind of embarassing but really funny? I failed the Wal-Mart assessment thing, yep, I couldn't apply for 60 more days. Well all this waiting was worth it because I think there was a job waiting for me and I finally just got it. I will be working at a childrens home with teens that come from broken homes and need lots of love, I couldn't be more excited! That is my passion, teens and youth that need genuine love and someone to tell them about hope, and Jesus. This means that I will be moving though. I'll be going back to a city I lived in when I was in elementary school, weird :-) I wonder if any of my old friends are still around...hmm... Well I guess I will say more later, I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home